Re: Albany NTrak web site updated with new cancellations

Michael Romanowski

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving
Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

On Nov 25, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I updated our website, http://albanyntrak.org/ . It reflects events that I know of through December 2021. Note that the NSE convention in June has already been cancelled. I'm sure the Vegas oddsmakers are (safely and remotely and maybe with inside information) taking bets on when the next in-person train show will happen.

In the meantime:
NTrak has monthly Zoom events (three of us and maybe a former member watched all or part of the last one). You have to be an NTrak member to get the links. https://ntrak.org/
The NMRA has numerous videos on YouTube (NMRAX?), which were originally live-streamed. I think these are free to watch.
The NorthEast Region of the NMRA has Zoomed a couple of monthly meetings, and they are having a free virtual convention from Dec. 1-4 in the evenings. http://www.millcity2020.org/
Speedwitch Media has hosted several "20/20 Hindsight" livestreams if you're interested in 1940s-50s information. http://speedwitchmedia.com/
And I'm sure there are others, and there's always YouTube, and paid entertainment (MRH, MRVP, etc.).

Stay safe, stay distant, but stay involved!