Re: The bridge

Michael Romanowski

Fine with me.

On Apr 24, 2020, at 4:59 PM, lacasse <lacasse@frontiernet.net> wrote:

I agree with our logo in the middle, Mike L.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Michael Richards
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:17 AM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTrak] The bridge

My preference would be use the club logo. Located in the middle.

Mike Richards

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 9:51 PM Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Regarding what logo to put on the bridge - my thought is that if we put
three logos on, it won't look like a bridge and it will be quite
cluttered. There is one picture of a logo crossing all three sections of
the bridge at http://www.redrivermodels.com/t-store/t-bridge.html,
towards the bottom. I'd vote for just one logo in the middle, either the
TTrak logo or our club logo. Anyone else have a thought?