Re: T-Trak arch bridge modules

Michael Richards

While I am comfortable with the current group name, Mike does make a good
point as I believe I heard that the only NTrak show we do is the
Poughkeepsie show and we seem to be moving more to a T-TRAK based group. So
while there’s a historical tradition to the Albany N-Trak name I see little
harm in making the change to reflect the evolution of the group’s
activities.

As for acquiring a bridge, I vote YES. I have noticed at shows that the
various scenes attract a lot of attention from the public and the bridge
would only draw more attention. We are in serious need of younger members
(the current health issues have underscored that the group average age is
hardly young). I believe that use of T-TRAK modules (and comparative ease
to construct, transport and store them) will help attract new members.

Be well and stay safe my friends.

Mike Richards

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 10:15 AM Michael Romanowski <mmroman@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

What percentage of shows are Ntrak versus T TRAK? I think that would
determine a name change or not.
On Apr 9, 2020, at 9:53 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thank you, John Henry. That's a "duh" moment for me.

As far as a name change - I'm comfortable with Albany N-Trak, even
though we've branched out to TTrak (yes, the national group specifies a
dash in one but not the other). But Mike's suggestions are good too. More
input from the rest of you?