Re: T-Trak arch bridge modules

nycrr8

Technically we do have a logo, but obviously you can always change it.  A long time ago, there was a vote to use the NYC Cigar Band style logo with our club name and website url on it.  The one attached with the brighter red background does appear on our website and was used on a display banner that used to hang at train shows.  Doug also used it without the website address for our our first batch of long-sleeved maroon shirts.  The logo attachment on the darker maroon background is from Landsend and appears on the later batches of long-sleeved and short sleeved (polo) shirts, as well as operators aprons, caps, boat totes (well really train gear totes), etc.

Hope everyone is well,
"John Henry" Low