Re: T-Trak arch bridge modules

Doug Dederick

Personal I think we need to change the name. Not sure to what but maybe table a few suggestion

On Apr 9, 2020, at 7:58 AM, lacasse <lacasse@...> wrote:

One of the discussions we have had is about our club name, Albany-N-Trak. Should we consider altering our name to perhaps; Albany-N Scale, or Albany-T-Trak, Albany Modular N Scale, or something else which better identifies us now? Mike L.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Geoff Dunn via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:01 PM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTrak] T-Trak arch bridge modules

Ok, some clarifications... We can have the club logo cut into either bridge, for $30. We don't have a club logo that we use, although I think Mike L. drew one up 25 years ago. If someone wants to design a club T-Trak logo, we can go that route. I like a advertising ourselves...

Rod, I hope we can safely get together soon, but only when the medical professionals agree!