Re: T-Trak arch bridge modules

lacasse

I like the second one myself. The T-Trak logo built in and it is a self contained module. I vote to spend the club money on one of these. Mike L.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 1:48 PM
To: albanyntrak@groups.io
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTrak] T-Trak arch bridge modules

Ooh, ooh! Can I build it?
Brian Hilgernberg

On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 1:36:12 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

We have a bunch of money in our account.  We don't have to spend it.  But I'm curious how the membership feels about purchasing one of these:
https://www.cmrproducts.com/store/N-Scale-T-TRAK-Module-Lackawanna-Arch-Bridge-Double-p180656019   or
http://www.redrivermodels.com/t-store/t-bridge.html

We are sometimes space-constrained, but a 2X module like one of these would be nice when we have lots of space.  Personally, I like the second one because the arches are larger, but it's more expensive.  Thoughts from the membership?