Re: Call for modules for the "Rails Along the Mohawk" (ALCO) train show on 4/5/2020 from 10am to 3pm

Brian Hilgenberg

T-trak I presume?  I'll bring my usual stuff, about  an 8' tables worth.
Brian Hilgenberg

On Sunday, March 1, 2020, 3:03:24 PM EST, Rod Mason <rmason1@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Please see the following URL for details about this year's ALCO show to be held on 4/5/2020 at the Riverfront Center in Amsterdam: https://ahts.org/events/event/rails-along-the-mohawk-train-show-2020/ As the organizers need to know how many tables we need for the show by March 13th, I also need to know who plans on attending and how many modules that they're are bringing no later than March 13th.  Thanks.