From: geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK]
To: AlbanyNTRAK
Sent: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 10:18 am
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: Annual Meeting

Just a reminder of the annual meeting in two days.  We have been asked if we can expand the layout at the GTE, and we'll talk about the items below.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

The annual meeting will be held September 29th, from 3:00 until 4:30-ish pm, at the East Greenbush Community Library.  There are no elections this year.  We will talk about shows for the fall, T-Trak and NTrak shows, and any items of general interest to club members.  We will also collect annual dues.  Hope to see everyone there!