Re: Backup DCC system

Michael Romanowski

The DB150 is the Empire Builder system. That is now two generations from the newest system. Digitrax has labeled both that system and the super chief as “retired products “

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
528 423 7519

On Jan 28, 2019, at 11:49 PM, Michael Romanowski mmroman@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

You could get a brand new Digitrax system for 527.00

Digitrax EVOD Evolution Advanced 5/8 Amp Duplex Starter Set

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
528 423 7519

On Jan 28, 2019, at 8:38 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

We have talked in the past about purchasing a backup DCC system.  One of our former members, Carl Graves, has some lightly used equipment he'd like to sell.  This includes two DB-150 units, a throttle, and a radio transmitter.  The transmitter may be a UR-91.  I didn't ask what the throttle was but Carl says it came with one of the DB-150s, so it's probably one of the DT-400? models.

The asking price is around $400.  I'm no Digitrax expert.  What do members think about a purchase like this?