ALCO show--4/17/2019

Rod Mason

I just received in last week’s mail the attached letter from the ALCO Historical & Technical Society (AHTS) announcing this year’s Rails Along the Mohawk train show to be held on Sunday, April 7, 2019 from 10 am until 3 pm at the Riverfront Center in Amsterdam.  Included with the letter was an Exhibitor Registration Form  (attached) with a deadline for return of March 13, 2019.  In this regard, Geoff has asked me to canvass the members to see who is interested in participating in this year’s show?  Per the attached diagram from last year’s show, we only had 5 members participate (if we include Geoff’s contribution of 2 junction modules) for a total of 24 modules arranged on three (3) 8’ tables.  Of the 24 modules, Dave Sefcik brought 7 of the modules and 2 of the tables.  With Dave gone, if we have a response this year similar to last year’s, we’ll barely have enough modules to occupy a 3rd table.  Please let me know by March 6th if you are interested in participating in this year’s show and, if so, what modules you will be bringing and also if you can bring any tables (the organizers provide each exhibitor with one free 8’ table + Geoff let us have the table provided to his Free-mo group last year.  Additional tables are available from the organizers @ $12/table.). Thanks.