Re: Wiring TTRAK for DCC

Michael Romanowski

I agree. we need it because of the basic wiring of the TTRAK modules. When we set up TTRAK as a club at Upstate Model Railroaders, we use two bus lines. We reverse the connection of the yellow line at the power source. This way we will not short the layout at crossovers between yellow and red lines.
518-423-7519

On Dec 17, 2018, at 10:40 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

For some reason, the PDF doesn't show up on the Yahoo Group web interface, but it did come through in email.  This is similar to what we've done already, although we haven't done every step they suggest.  I definitely disagree with the suggestion that even a simple layout can have just one bus wire - there are always at least two distinct loops.