From: AlbanyNTRAK@... [mailto:AlbanyNTRAK@...]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 10:38 AM
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] ALCO/Amsterdam Show

The club is need of a coordinator for the above show. The show date is April 8. The deadline for letting the organizers know we would attend is March 14. Last year we had a great Ttrak layout and I'd like to see the club do that again this year.

A few  questions

     - Is their a volunteer to coordinate?

     - Ttrak or Ntrak?

     - Who will attend and bring modules?