From: AlbanyNTRAK@... [mailto:AlbanyNTRAK@...]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 10:02 AM
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: Call for modules - PCC show, March 10th

So far, we have Rod, Dave, Mike Richards, myself, and possibly Brian bringing modules to the PCC show this Saturday.  We have room for more modules if anyone else is interested.  Setup is 7:30 or so; the show goes from 9:00 until 3:00.

Rod, you're bringing less than sometimes.  Do you want to bring more?  Up to you, of course.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).