Re: Amsterdam show

Dave Sefcik

Is there someone else that can coordinate this show? Please let us know right away. We had a very large and successful T-trak layout last year.

Thanks,

Dave

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 12:39 PM, 'Mike & Linda LaCasse' lacasse@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Dave, We spoke a while back about the Amsterdam show on April 8. I had said I would be the layout coordinator, however I will not be available that weekend as I will be in Boston. I have the mailing for the show, would you like me to mail it to you or respond to it on the group’s behalf? Mike LaCasse