Re: CGCC show

Dave Sefcik

I know Brian had to fashion a missing pivot for it at GTE but I don't recall who connected it.

Dave

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 8:06 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Several people have indicated an interest in bringing modules to the Columbia-Greene Community College show.  We can still fit more.  I got the confirmation letter that we have our usual space today.

Rod has offered to bring the lift bridge module built by Bob Gatland, plus Brian Emerson's module, instead of bringing his own modules.  I was never involved in setting up Bob's lift bridge module.  Who set it up at the GTE, how did it work, and do we want to use the bridge module instead of, or in addition to, the club duckunder?

Thanks for any input.