Re: Call for modules, Columbia-Greene show, March 4th

Dave Sefcik

I'm in with my 8'.

Dave

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 8:36 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I volunteered, and Dave agreed, to be the coordinator for the CGCC show in early March.  The show runs from 10:00 until 3:00.  Our space is nice, access is not too bad and the cafeteria has decent food.  You probably won't spend much on trains at the show.

We'll do NTrak modules.  Although it's six weeks away, please think about the show and let me know if you're bringing modules or otherwise participating.

Enjoy the snow!