Re: GTE show

Dave Sefcik

It'd be nice if we could find one more 4' module, plus the Brian Emerson module' to make a slightly larger configuration. I guess worst case as long as we can walk all the around we can let kids run trains. The club has a loco and cars just for that if memory serves me correctly.

Dave

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:16 PM, John Valachovic albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Dave,

Thanks for the information.

Looks like a 13' x 16' layout.  At this point, not sure if we can work in a duckunder.  Sketch will come soon.  Geoff, I might have you not bring Brian's module so we can fit in the duckunder.  Mike L., you can make your 2' self supporting correct?

Andy,  I need to know if you are bringing the corner.  I'll hit you up on Facebook too.

John