Re: PCC show

Michael Richards

Geoff,

I can bring my two T-Track double modules.

Mike Richards

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 8:41 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I heard from the coordinator for the PCC show on 11/18.  He says we'll have a little more room.  I don't think that translates to more tables though.  So far, Dave, Rod, Mike R., Forest, and I have indicated interest in bringing modules.  Anyone else?  I'll do a first diagram in a few days and put it up for comments.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

I'm coordinating the T-Trak setup at the PCC show on Saturday, November 18th.  Please let me know if you would like to bring modules to this show.  We will be setting up in the usual location, on four tables.