Re: Annual Meeting Date

Dave Sefcik

Thanks Geoff. Gotta love technology!

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:19 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I sort of have confirmation that we can use a room at the East Greenbush Library on Sunday.  They apparently are locked out of their reservation system, but they think we're all set.  They expect to be able to confirm the room later today.  If you don't hear anything else from me, we're on for Sunday at 3:00.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

Not yet.  I'll check with them tomorrow morning.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

Hi Geoff. Did you receive a confirmation on the library room?

Thanks,