Re: Annual Meeting Date

Dave Sefcik

Hi Geoff. Did you receive a confirmation on the library room?

Thanks,

Dave

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Doug ddederic@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Sorry Guys  Won’t be able to make it that date is no good for me. Hope you have a good meeting   Doug

On Sep 21, 2017, at 8:35 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

A room at the library is available, per their on-line calendar, and I have started the reservation process.  That should complete in a day or so.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@yahoogroups.com, wrote :

The annual meeting will be Sunday, October 1st at 3 PM at an as yet undetermined location. Geoff, would it be possible for you to secure a room at the East Greenbush Library? I'll be happy to arrange a location here in Lenox.

One item I'd like to lock down at the meeting is coordinators for the upcoming show season. I know Mark has volunteered for the Poughkeepsie show and Geoff usually handles the two PCC shows. We'll need coordinators for the GTE, South Glens Falls, Columbia Greene, and Amsterdam shows.

Members, please feel free to suggest other topics to discuss at the meeting.

Dan, if you could attend this meeting it could be beneficial for you to see the construction and wiring of both TTrak and Ntrak modules. I'd be happy to bring some of my own modules for you to see.