Re: T-Trak Wiring Spec for Albany NTRAK

Dave Sefcik

No. There is no need to use power pole connectors with Ttrak. Follow Geoff's description. TTrak uses exclusively the Kato connectors for power connections. A good source of Ttrak information can be found at Ttrak.wikidot.com. Our club follows the Ttrak standards for wiring which uses only the Kato connections for powering the tracks. There are multiple ways to attach the power leads to the track including just using the Kato connections that come with powered track sections.

Dave

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:10 AM, lawyer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Thanks for your replies everyone.

So if I install a set of female power pole connectors for each of the two lines in each module, plus a set of female power pole connectors for an ac accessory power and female powerpole connectors for a dc accessory power, I should have all the bases covered?

-Dan