Re: Bob Gatland

Dave Sefcik

Bob will be missed by many of us who had the pleasure of knowing Bob. If there are no objections I'd like to ask Geoff to make a $50 donation from the club treasury on behalf of the club to the charity mentioned in Bob's obituary.

Dave

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Michael Romanowski mmroman@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I am tracking for Bobs wife please let me know if you are coming.

On Sep 3, 2017, at 9:02 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Bob's obituary has been published.
  http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/saratogian/obituary.aspx?n=robert-gatland&pid=186554080&fhid=28882
If you plan to attend the memorial service, Bob's wife would like to know so she can plan for enough food.  I think Mike Romanowski is tracking N-Trak attendees, so let him know if you're coming.