Re: Greetings.

Doug Dederick

Hey  Good to hear from you Matt. I wish you all the best and it has been a pleasure to share some “ training “ with you. Understandable you have other obligations and things have changed for you. As I have said parenting is a full time job ! Hopefully some day we will have a change to hang out again. All the Best Doug

On Mar 29, 2017, at 7:30 PM, Matthew MattfromNYC@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

It's Matthew. I know I've been out of the loop for a while.

The good news is, my kids are finally old enough where they are starting to really enjoy N-scale. (They can even flip Kato switches on command!).

The bad news is that I moved pretty far away. (I'm down in Westchester now.)  Hopefully, in the future, I'll be able to make it back up to the Albany area a few times a year but I don't think I'll be as active as I'd like to be anytime soon.

The ugly news is that I don't have much free time at all with two toddlers but I was considering legitimately starting a TTrak empire as my home layout and long term project.

I'd love some advice on the TTrak layout that I'm contemplating but think I'll put that in a later email. My current idea is four triples and two end loops (making a six module loop).

It sounds like you guys are doing well and I look forward to a day when I can get out of the house a bit more.

Until then, I'll have to just follow the treads and look at the Facebook updates. And work on my TTrak planning.

Take care and keep up the great work,
Matthew