Re: Amsterdam layout planning

Dave Sefcik

Hi Rod. Glad to hear the surgery went well and hopefully you'll  be back to bench pressing 225 pounds after the stichhes are out. 

I know it won't help you loading/unloading your car at your home but I'm more than willing to unpack and carry your modules, etc. at the show and then re-pack the car after the show. I do hope you can make it.

Dave

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:33 AM, 'Rod Mason' rmason1@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Mike, I just wanted to give you an update on my current status coming off my wrist surgery last Friday and in regard to my participation in the Amsterdam show on Sunday, April 9th.  The surgery went well (it took less than 15 minutes) and I currently have a small incision with 4 stitches just covered with a medium-sized bandage.  I’m currently restricted from lifting anything weighing more than 2 lbs. with my right hand until the stitches come out next Monday (4/3).  Since the weight limitation is to insure that the stitches don’t get damaged, I’m expecting after Monday that the limit on lifting will be more than 2 lbs.  In any event, I can still use my left hand for carrying heavier objects and was planning to bring my JMRI setup and some trains to run at the show.  As far as modules that I might be bringing, you may want to hold off on your final design until after Monday when I’ll know what my carrying limitations are after the stitches are removed.  Thanks.  Rod 

From: AlbanyNTRAK@... [mailto:AlbanyNTRAK@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 7:46 PM

To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTRAK] Amsterdam layout planning

Thanks Dave and Mike for getting back to me. Knowing the table lengths will be a big help planning the layout. At this time it looks like it will be five of us plus Rod if he is able. We should have plenty of table space for all the modules so far committed. I have not heard from Geoff yet if he can let us use his junction modules, but even without them we should be able to put together a good layout, Mike.

Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:28 PM

Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTRAK] Amsterdam layout planning

Mike R 2 six footers.

On Mar 25, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Dave S lenoxrealtor@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I'll be bringing 2, 8' tables and sheet covers.

Dave

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 6:08 PM, 'Mike & Linda LaCasse' lacasse@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

A minor glitch has presented itself in planning the T-Trak layout for the Amsterdam show. We have always based the design on 8’ tables. At this point I know what modules are committed, but can not really plan the configuration until I know what length tables people are bringing. Please let me know how many tables you are bringing and what length they are. The show is supplying 1-8’, Al has 1-6’, Mike L 2-6’. Mike L.

--

Dave Sefcik

Broker Associate

Piretti Real Estate

22 Walker Street

Lenox MA 01240

413-637-1696 (offfice)

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.8007 / Virus Database: 4767/14184 - Release Date: 03/26/17

--
Dave Sefcik
Broker Associate
Piretti Real Estate
22 Walker Street
Lenox MA 01240
413-822-8525 (cell)
413-637-1696 (offfice)

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

Join AlbanyNTrak@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.