Re: Amsterdam layout planning

Dave Sefcik

I'll be bringing 2, 8' tables and sheet covers.

Dave

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 6:08 PM, 'Mike & Linda LaCasse' lacasse@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

A minor glitch has presented itself in planning the T-Trak layout for the Amsterdam show. We have always based the design on 8’ tables. At this point I know what modules are committed, but can not really plan the configuration until I know what length tables people are bringing. Please let me know how many tables you are bringing and what length they are. The show is supplying 1-8’, Al has 1-6’, Mike L 2-6’. Mike L.