Re: Amsterdam show

Michael Romanowski

My preference is t Trak

On Mar 8, 2017, at 8:28 PM, 'Mike & Linda LaCasse' lacasse@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

At the Columbia Green show I let Dave know I will coordinate the Amsterdam show on April 9th. Geoff has stated he will converse with the show liaison and let them know what we will need for space. Of course he can not do that until we have decided whether we are setting up an N-Trak or a T-Trak layout. Please let me know if you are planning to display modules for this show by the end of this week and let me know what your preference is. Dave has said he prefers N-Trak, I would go either way. The last two years we have setup an N-Trak layout. I am aware Geoff is not bringing any n scale and John has said he is busy that weekend. Mike L.