Re: PCC show on 3/11

Dave Sefcik

I'm in for PCC. I have my 6' contiguous industrial area plus a 2', two 1', and two corners.

Dave

On Mar 3, 2017, at 5:50 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The PCC show is a week from tomorrow - March 11th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  I should design a layout.

I'm bringing modules; Brian is bringing modules; Mike R and maybe Forrest have talked about bringing new modules.  Mike L is attending but possibly not bringing modules.  Rod, Dave, Fred - are you attending?  Anyone else?  There are a dozen or more people with T-Trak modules out there.

Last fall we had a backwards "J" shaped layout.  That meant Rod's modules were split up.  The layout worked well.  Should we stick with that or do something else?