Re: Columbia Greene show

Dave Sefcik

John, I'm not totally following ...... are you referring to only the Columbia Greene show for N Trak? I had heard at the November PCC show that this was the last year for CGCC. Maybe that was incorrect. Or are you referring to future club events in general?  Assuming CGCC will be N Trak I'd be bringing my 8'.

All, we still need a coordinator for the Amsterdam show.

Dave

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 9:13 AM, John Valachovic albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

All,

I can coordinate the show.

In light of Glens Falls no longer participating in Ntrak shows with their modules it begs the question, who is interested in participating?  I am flexible in what I bring.  We may even contemplate linear.

My other suggestion is if we don't have a lot of interest, do we want to do T-trak instead?

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in participating.