Re: Shirts

Michael Richards

Hi Geoff,
Thanks for getting back to me. I would take the one Twill XL. As I said I'll bring the $18 for it to the show on Sunday.

Thanks again,

Mike

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:14 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

A few years ago, we purchased shirts for club members.  We ordered some extras too.  The following shirts are still available for sale at our cost:

Medium knit polo short sleeve - $16 - we have one for sale
Large twill long sleeve - $18 - two are still available
XL twill long sleeve - $18 - there's one in the box
2XL twill long sleeve - $21 - only two left
3XL twill long sleeve - $21 - one available
4XL twill long sleeve - $21 - one could be yours

If you're interested in a shirt, email me and I'll bring the shirt to the Glens Falls show (or we can make other arrangements).