Shirts

Geoff Dunn

A few years ago, we purchased shirts for club members.  We ordered some extras too.  The following shirts are still available for sale at our cost:

Medium knit polo short sleeve - $16 - we have one for sale
Large twill long sleeve - $18 - two are still available
XL twill long sleeve - $18 - there's one in the box
2XL twill long sleeve - $21 - only two left
3XL twill long sleeve - $21 - one available
4XL twill long sleeve - $21 - one could be yours

If you're interested in a shirt, email me and I'll bring the shirt to the Glens Falls show (or we can make other arrangements).