Re: GTE update

Dave Sefcik

The last two years I've done just that ... email and fax. No response, not on the list. Last year I even did it 2 1/2 weeks prior thinking maybe waiting till the week before was too late. Still  nothing. Maybe it's my Mass address.

Dave

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:13 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The interactive form is at this page:
http://www.gtealbany.com/exhibiting.html
It's the fifth link.  You can fill this one out, save it, and email it back.  Then you can print it and fax it in.  Then they have no excuse for not putting you on the list.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

Brian,

As far as I know, the ESP Delivery Request Form is still required.  You can access the form by going to the following URL on the OGS website: http://www.nyfb.org/img/uploads/file/OGS_Cold_Food_Delivery_Request_Concourse.pdf

Rod