Welcome

john valachovic

Welcome everyone!

Some basic rules:

1. Feel free to post photos, but please police yourselves on how much
memory you take up.

2. Feel free to add links, the first one is my other Yahoo group for
the Albany Main.

3. Feel free to post other files, but again police yourselves on your
use of memory.

4. Feel free to post items for sale or that you are looking for.

5. Please watch your lanquage and tempers, remember we are all
friends.

6. Feel free to use this as a blog, write your own reviews, features
anything else you want.

7. We can set up polls to get some "market" research done in our
group.

8. I need to figure out how to use it, but there is a calendar
function also.

Enjoy!

Any question please contact me. NO IM'S DURING WORK HOURS PLEASE, MY
BOSSES WILL FREAK!!!!!

John