Re: Question

Michael Romanowski

I have a total of four sidings on the three modules. All are slated for containers. They all can hold at least five cars. There are no other industries on the three modules.

On Sep 10, 2016, at 7:07 PM, Michael Romanowski mmroman@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Thanks Dave. I was going to ask the same question.  I will be at the meeting tomorrow.

On Sep 10, 2016, at 1:35 PM, Dave S lenoxrealtor@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I know this was mentioned in one of the many messages that have been going back and forth but when are we setting up and treating down at the convention? I have the convention schedule so I know the operational times but want to make certain I have specifically the setup time.

Thanks