Re: Question

Michael Romanowski

What times will we have to be there on Thursday and Friday? 

On Sep 10, 2016, at 7:31 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Setup, as John said, starts at 7:00 Wednesday night.  Teardown is possibly late Friday night (after 9:30, when the session ends) or Saturday.  I'll double check, but I believe we have until early afternoon to clear out the room on Saturday.

As was also mentioned previously, the room will be reasonably but not totally secure at night.  I will remove the club's DCC setup and my own engines (possibly cars too).  You can leave things or take them as you feel comfortable doing.

I'll get a little more detail on load-in during the week (what doors to use, etc).

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

I know this was mentioned in one of the many messages that have been going back and forth but when are we setting up and treating down at the convention? I have the convention schedule so I know the operational times but want to make certain I have specifically the setup time.

Thanks

Dave

--
Dave Sefcik
Broker Associate
Piretti Real Estate
22 Walker Street
Lenox MA 01240
413-822-8525 (cell)
413-637-1696 (offfice)

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

Join AlbanyNTrak@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.