Re: Question

Michael Romanowski

Thanks Dave. I was going to ask the same question.  I will be at the meeting tomorrow.

On Sep 10, 2016, at 1:35 PM, Dave S lenoxrealtor@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I know this was mentioned in one of the many messages that have been going back and forth but when are we setting up and treating down at the convention? I have the convention schedule so I know the operational times but want to make certain I have specifically the setup time.

Thanks