Re: Modular layouts at the NER convention in September

Dave Sefcik

Maybe I misunderstood somewhere along the line ... I thought the purpose of getting together was an actual setup and shake down of the configuration as it will be at the convention. If it's only to focus on my modules I'd just as soon not go through the hassle of hauling them when we could just as easily determine car movements to my industries without the physical modules. I can provide the detail regarding industry names and required types of loads, number and lengths of industry tracks, etc. along with specific cars for each industry. I'll have the necessary car cards corresponding to each industry and car. What am I missing/over looking?

Dave

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 4:55 PM, albanymain albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I would like to set up Dave's modules to work on setting up cars and cards.  

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK]" <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Date: 08/14/2016 8:08 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTRAK] Fwd: Modular layouts at the NER convention in September

Thursday is slightly better for me.  Are we setting up modules?

Geoff

--
Dave Sefcik
Broker Associate
Piretti Real Estate
22 Walker Street
Lenox MA 01240
413-822-8525 (cell)
413-637-1696 (offfice)

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

Join AlbanyNTrak@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.