Re: The pacemaker convention

Dave Sefcik

I can make a meeting the week of the 15th. Later in the day and evenings work best for me with the real estate showings especially on weekends.

Dave

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:52 AM, John Valachovic albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Everyone,  I will re-tool the design while I am on vacation based on the responses I got.  Can we set up a meeting for the week of the 18th?  Also, Bob, when I send out the diagram, we need to assess if there are any special DCC considerations.  I have installed a Walthers Built up turntable on my return loop and it supposedly handles the reversing circuit issue but let me know what you think.

please consider jobs in the paper industry before you don't print this email!

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Mike & Linda LaCasse' lacasse@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
To: AlbanyNTRAK <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Sent: Sat, Jul 23, 2016 1:43 pm
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: The pacemaker convention

I would like to add 10’ of yard to the layout however, I need to know how late the room is open for setup. My new job going well but a couple of things I cannot control is my start and finish times.I may be done as early as 3:00 in the afternoon or as late as 6:30 putting me there at 7:00 pm and needing at least an hour to get it set up. Also I have no idea where I am going the next day until my return to the plant. From the conversations we have had so far, my thought is that we do not need more than one yard in the layout and if I can add my yard it would leave room for more modules to switch. Saturday morning teardown is not a problem. Mike L.

Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:44 AM

So, lets start with a confirmed head count for modules.

Geoff is in for 6' plus ??/

Brian H. are you in?

Dave and Rod are in

Mike R. I know you were in.

Who else do we have?

As I have said I am completely swamped but I can at least confirm the layout in CAD.

please consider jobs in the paper industry before you don't print this email!