Re: This Sunday's Amsterdam Show Setup

Dave Sefcik

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid I'm no help transporting as I just barely get my two modules and other gear into my Camry.

I'd appreciate if you'd post the directions to the site.

Dave

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 6:58 PM, 'Mike & Linda LaCasse' lacasse@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

As it stands, we have Dave, Rod and myself setting up for the Amsterdam show. Al has agreed to transport some pieces for me, so as long as someone can get the two club corners there, we will be setting up a 10’ X 15’  layout. The mall will be open by 7:30 am for setup. If anyone needs directions let me know and I will post them. I am planning to make the blue line( at least ) DCC so we can play at some operation. See you Sunday, Mike LaCasse.