Re: Amsterdam show

Michael Romanowski

I had only planned to be there for a couple of hours with my grandson. Eds corners are very heavy. We have asked him for permission to redo them to make them lighter but he has refused.

On Mar 28, 2016, at 7:43 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

To answer Mike's question about having a layout - my memory says Dave is bringing 8', Rod is bringing 4', and the duckunder will be there.  If Mike L brings his corners (and the cube), and someone gets the 2' corners from Brian, OR Mike R. brings Ed's 3' corners, OR I bring my 3' corners, then yes, there are enough modules for a layout.  Some temporary legs might be needed because some of the corners only have one leg and the duckunder has none.  But a 7' X 15' layout with a very narrow pit could be set up with the modules that people have committed so far.  If Mike brings 10' of yard, it could be bigger and wider.