Re: Amsterdam show

Dave Sefcik

I'll be attending with my two modules.

Dave

On Mar 25, 2016, at 9:22 PM, albanymain albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Mike R. Replied hey run trains, Mike L. Is reputed to be attending,  haven't heard from anyone else.  Perhaps this show should be a T track show???

-------- Original message --------
From: "geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK]" <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Date: 03/24/2016 8:02 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] DCC system

We had a problem with the DCC system at the Polish Community Center last Saturday.  Eventually it started working, and then worked consistently the rest of the day.  I wish to report that I tightened up a few screws, powered it up, and everything works fine now.  I don't know what caused the problem at the show.

I also cleaned out the DCC system box, partly to make room for the two new throttles we purchased.  I took out the club wireless router (we always use Rod's, when he brings his laptop and JMRI setup), a few items related to making Loco-Net wires (we never do that at shows - we don't have a crimper or wire in the box), and the extra alligator clip cable for a RRampMeter.  Yes, we have an extra.  Or it belongs to someone.  Anybody missing one?