Re: CGCC layout

Dave Sefcik

Michael you'll be missed but there are more important things in life for you right now. I wish your son a speedy recovery.

Dave

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:32 PM, mmroman@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

John I am sorry but I cannot participate on Sunday. My youngest son is in the hospital at Albany Med. He had major surgery on Wednesday and is not recovering very well. The three container port modules will not be there.