Re: Meeting at John's house, 1/10/16 at 4:00

Dave Sefcik

I am having surgery tomorrow and will be unable to attend on Sunday.

Dave

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:35 PM, albanymain albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Yes please bring any module or questions.

-------- Original message --------
From: "geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK]" <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Date: 01/04/2016 10:17 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] Meeting at John's house, 1/10/16 at 4:00

John is having issues with Yahoo and asked me to post this.

There is a meeting at 4 on Sunday the 10th at John's house.  He doesn't want to post his address on a publicly accessible web site (this one), so email him at albanymain--@--aol.com for directions.  Don't include the dashes.

The agenda will include discussion of future shows and other items.  If you have anything you think should be on the agenda, let John know (posting it here is probably ok).

If you have a module you'd like others to look at, I'll stick my neck out and suggest you bring it to the meeting.  This could be for scenery advice, wiring, or trackwork.  There seemed to be wiring issues with at least two modules at the GTE show.  One could possibly have been a mistake on my part on my module (there is a cross-connect cable for non-local shows that I might have inadvertently put in).  But there was at least one other module that was killing the red line on one side of the layout.

Sunday at 4:00 - email John for directions.