The logo is above the pocket.

Best regards,

Dave

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Matthew de Jongh matthewd5@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Thank you

That link is perfect, last dumb question, I'm trying to remember where you guys have your logo

Lands End uses a few odd terms

You guys primarily have the long sleeve with one pocket?

Is the logo above the pocket or is it on the opposite side?

Matthew

On Dec 8, 2015, at 5:09 PM, Dave S lenoxrealtor@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Matthew you might try this copied from the message John Henry posted a while back:

To see images and details the offerings, you can go to the Albany NTrak Lands End Business Outfitters Company Store.  You do not have to create an account to browse through their stuff.  Go to:

ces dot landsend dot com/AlbanyNTrak

You may have to copy and paste this address into your browswer.

ces.landsend.com/AlbanyNTrak

Dave

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Land's End means it might have been John Henry.  Search the Yahoo group for messages from him.  Or search for Land's End.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

Someone had given me a link to lands end and there was a number of items could be ordered on the club color with the nicely embroidered logo