Re: Yearly business meeting

Michael Romanowski

Can we move the meeting to Bermuda? That's where I will be that day.

On Aug 26, 2015, at 4:38 PM, Doug ddederic@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

My Address is         32 Van Dyke Dr South

                                Rensselaer NY 12144

On Aug 26, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Dave S lenoxrealtor@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I'll be there. Please re-post Doug's address. Thanks

Dave

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:17 AM, albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Well, its that time of year again.  We will be holding our yearly business meeting September 19th at Doug's house from 1-3pm.  We will be collecting dues at that meeting.  See you then!