Re: Poughkeepsie Show, 11/10

Geoff Dunn

Al, is ebay the best source for used Android phones?  When my family bought new phones, the people at the Sprint store said they didn't sell used phones, which was too bad.

At the Atlanta show, some people were using tablets as throttles, which are too big IMHO.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <Aamuller@...> wrote:

One thing I did was buy a used Android phone for about $30ish on E Bay.

Then I got my sons used hand-me-down Android when he up-graded.

I now have 2 throttle-only Androids.

I leave them in airplane mode ALL the time! They are NOT registered with any carrier at all.

I use TracFone and recently up-graded to a  Samsung SCH-S738C Centura,

It used the same buy time cards as my old phone and minutes were transferred to the new phone.

It is now my third Android throttle!!!

Yes I now have 2 things on my belt…. But wait: when I use my DT402D I have 2 things on my belt anyway, So what is the difference.

You always want to not have at least one full throttle attached to the DCC system for the reasons already stated.

Al Muller