Re: Poughkeepsie show on 11/10

Geoff Dunn

Argh.  I left Matt's name out of the module-bringers!  I'm sorry Matt.  This will be the first show for his new bridge module.  We don't need it as a bridge module, but it is really cool looking and will be a treat for people at the show.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <albanyntrak@...> wrote:

Hi all.  Just a reminder that the Poughkeepsie show is next Sunday, November 10th, from 10:00 until 3:00.  Contact Mark if you've had a sudden desire to bring a module to put into the layout.  We will have a folded linear layout - a "U" shape with end loops.  Modules will be provided by me, Mark, and the Hyde Park club (an excellent 8' setup).

One track loop will be DC and the other loop will be DCC.  I now have a wireless JMRI setup, so we'll use smartphones as throttles, if things go as smoothly at the show as they did during testing.