Re: Syracuse show

Geoff Dunn

Thanks.  New plan - my wife wants to see the sights in Syracuse, so I'll be making a quick visit to the show myself.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <albanyntrak@...> wrote:

Hey Geoff    I might be going. If I do go I will talk with them but I am on the fence right now.

On Oct 28, 2013, at 6:51 AM, <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

At our last meeting, I said I would get in touch with the Syracuse N-Trak club to discuss details of their minimal corner modules.  They don't have a web site and I can't find contact information for the club.  Is anyone going to Syracuse who might want to talk with the Syracuse guys and find out information about these modules?