Re: GTE final(?) layout plan

Geoff Dunn

Setup on Sunday is 7:00 to 9:45. Those of us who set up on Saturday will probably arrive around 8:00 or 8:30 on Sunday.

Saturday setup is nominally noon to 3:45, but you can also arrive in the morning and ride the elevator up if you have a lot of stuff. I forget the time the elevator is going up; it was posted in a previous message.

Geoff

--- In AlbanyNTRAK@yahoogroups.com, Matthew <MattfromNYC@...> wrote:

What time is setup? I'd prefer to avoid Saturday and arrive early Sunday to avoid 2 trips if possible.

-Matt

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2012, at 2:31 PM, "John" <albanymain@...> wrote:

You got it Mike!

I am bringing Resurection Falls, two four footers, the club 3' corner with the junction and my return loop and my 1' module

Neil is bringing his 6' mining module

Brian is bringing his 8' set

Matt is bringing 4'

Fred is bringing 12' of modules

Geoff is bringing 14' foot of modules, the two club 4' corners, and the duckunder.

I think that is it. We have room still out on the spur line in particular if there are any stragglers.

We will have four track territory over almost the whole layout except for 9' foot of my modules but I have transitions on both ends. I will bring my power supply which is smaller than Mike's but might be useful on the spur. Are we doing DCC?