Re: corner modules

Doug Dederick

Brain Thank you for helping out and yes we are building two. We may also need 4 rights and 4 left turnouts depending on the group decision on transition capability. Please keep all receipts and bring them to the meeting in Jan. Thanks again

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joyce" <tftr1@...>
To: <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:07 PM
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: corner modules

Doug,
I'll get the track & wire. I picked up five
pieces of flex track and cork roadbed at J.P.'s
today, and have some speaker wire. Just to
confirm how much I'll need to buy, are we making
two modules?

Brian Hilgenberg

From: ddederic

Message

1. Corner modules
Posted by: "ddederic" ddederic@...
ddederic
Date: Mon Nov 6, 2006 6:28 pm (PST)

Hi,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. John and I
drove out to Syracuse
to the train show and had a great day. We were
able to check out a
few 3 foot corners other clubs had at the show.
We also sent up a
date for John and I to start contstruction. We
will be fronting the
money for the framing materials. We were also
looking for one or two
volunters to purchase the track bed, track, and
wiring for the mods.
At the January meeting we will tally all the
costs and divide it among
the group.

We also talked about making the corner modules
capable of being a
junction mod. This would be on the orange line.
This would give us a
great deal of flexibility on layouts.

Please give us your thoughts on this.

Doug