Re: Fall Stuff

john valachovic

Hey guys,

Both days at Hobbytown are no joy for me, I'm working two weekends
straight for the auction house.

Count me in for the EGG at this point.

For the work sessions to work on the corners, I agree we need one, but
when seems to be the problem.

I'm working on a potential set up location, the Altamont library bought
the old D&H station in Altamont for the new home of the library. It is
currently empty, the library is conducting a fund drive to raise money
to rehab it. I am trying to get in contact with the library about
putting together a NTRAK layout in the building to have a open house
weekend to help them raise funds and to get us some exposure.

I'll keep you posted